Split system air conditioners & heating
A split system air conditioner provides easy and efficient temperature control for a room or area in your home. J E Mechanical is experienced in selling and installing split system air conditioners in a range of homes and businesses across Ballarat.
Split systems operate using an indoor unit, which uses refrigerant to cool the air in a room to the desired temperature, and an outdoor unit, which extracts the warm air from the room and disperses it outdoors.
As a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer, we have access to a diverse range of industry-leading split system air conditioners to suit your needs and budget, including:
- ceiling-cassette or ceiling-concealed
- inverter multi-split system
- reverse-cycle split system.
Each of the above options have been developed to produce high performance and reliability over a long operational life, while reducing power consumption and operating costs.
Both the indoor and outdoor components of a Mitsubishi split system air conditioner provide maximum comfort for minimum energy expenditure and quiet operation.
Multi-split air conditioning and heating
Mitsubishi multi-split system air conditioners are designed with the ultimate flexibility in mind. You can choose to connect up to eight indoor units to a single outdoor unit for an easy and efficient means of cooling your entire home.
Not only does multi-split air conditioning help you save space in both the interior and exterior of your home, it also offers a range of benefits including:
- save money with one system economically and efficiently servicing your entire home
- choose a different unit for each room to match the decor and aesthetics throughout your home
- easily control the air flow and temperature control in each room by selecting lower or larger capacity models according to room size, frequency of use and number of occupants.